SEO and Marketing get more traffic to your website
Without SEO your audience will not find your website online.
Optimization and marketing work hand in hand to bring your message to your audience.
If your website is new or recently re-designed, there are several things that need to be done on your website (on-site optimization) to get it ready.
Starter SEO Package – $250 per month for 6-months
This package is intended to prepare your website for a search engine audience.
- Competitive Keyword Analysis – We analyze your site for the keywords that your target audience searches for most often. We compare your site to the top 3 results for these keywords in Google, locating the best ranking keywords your competitors are missing. These are the keywords you can dominate in your market. They will be used in your Title and Meta tags and as links throughout your website.
- Title and Meta Tag Optimization – The Title gives your website visitors an idea of your page content. It is the first thing search engines show to users. Meta Tags describe the content of a particular web page. We use competitive keywords to optimize your meta tags.
- Image Tag Optimization – Alt text, images names and file names all define the images on your site to search engines, screen readers and those who do not enable images on their browser.
- Flickr Account – We will create an account on Flickr.com and add the images on your site with their tags, creating backlinks to your website.
- On-Page SEO – Keyword relevance, keyword density, keyword proximity and keyword prominence are elements of your PageRank in the search engines. The way keywords are used in links and menus is especially important.
- Sitemaps – We will create maps of the pages in your website that the search engines will use to list all your pages and their descriptions.
- Robots.txt file – This is a file included in the files of your site that are only visible to search engines. This file tells the search engines what pages to list and what pages to omit from search engine listings.
- Google Review link – This is a link to your business’ Google Places pages, where viewers can review your products and services. This builds viewer trust, and reviews are highly valued in Google ranking.
- Search Engine Submissions – These are hand-submissions of your website in Google, Yahoo and Bing, to insure that your business is listed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Review Site Pages – We create pages for your business in popular review sites like: Yelp, Merchant Circle and niche directories that list reviews, like Angie’s List, Urban Spoon, Consumer Search, Trip Advisor, Edmonds and more.
We require a six-month minimum on this service because the first two months we will be optimizing your site. In six months or less, you will begin to see your site among the top sites for your keywords in Google.
These 3 tools are important to build your website’s ranking in search engines.
Use these as often as you can to help you get found. Building TRUST in your website is the first and best way to increase your visibility online.
Choose your SEO Package now.
Starter SEO Package
If your website is new, or has no traffic, start here. This prepares your website for search engines.
- On-Page & Off-Page
- 1-month for most sites
SEO Link Building
This will get your website linked to other websites, so you get traffic and build ranking in search engines.
- On-Page, Off-Page & Link Building
- 3-months recommended
50+ Directory Listings
Listing your site in the top 50+ online directories is your 3rd step to build your ranking in search engines. When they see you there, you are building trust.
- High Authority sites
- 1-month, continue as needed